- Share with us your needs through our Sign Up Form.
- Take a risk-free 45-minute Zoom consultation lesson
- Book your fixed lesson timing with your teacher
- Call in for your online lesson/Have your in-person lesson at the teacher’s studio
- We recommend that you record your lessons for review
Payment can be done through Bank Transfer (OCBC 601501737001) or PayNow (UEN: 202117522E)
Students of all ages and levels of abilities are welcome to apply! We have taught students from 5 to 68 years old with diverse learning needs. We believe each individual’s voice is unique and we personalise our lessons to help you achieve your goals.
Learning a skill takes time and we recommend consistency in lessons and practise over a period of time for an optimal outcome. We recommend you to sign up for our Monthly package for at least 3 months to see noticeable progress. You will have access to our exclusive member privileges (workshops/masterclasses), as well as multiple performance opportunities. Your commitment time frame is ultimately dependent on your goals – whether taking examinations with Trinity/LCM/ABRSM which we will prepare you for, getting ready for a performance or DSA/college auditions and competitions, or even just learning voice as a hobby. Our students often study with us for more than a year to receive consistent feedback and guidance.
- For first-time sign ups for our programmes, please make a payment for the first two months.
- Enrolment begins at the start of each month.
- An invoice will be issued on the 15th day of the 2nd month, and payment will be due on the 22nd of that month for the next months’ payment. This will take place for subsequent months. Late payments will incur a SGD 30 surcharge.
- If you wish to freeze payment for the next month, please inform us by the 20th of the previous month and pay a freeze fee of SGD 30.
- If you wish to terminate coachings, please inform us by the 20th of the previous month and complete all remaining lessons for that month.
- If you wish to restart coachings, you will need to re-register and make a payment of two months again.
- In each month, there are a total of 4 sessions. If the month has a 5th week, we will invoice you for the extra week that month.
- Showcase Concerts for all students will take place in the middle of the year.
- We offer a risk-free 45-minute Zoom Trial Lesson and Assessment. This is only valid once per individual.
- Once the teacher has been assigned, we will not allow any changes in studio except for extenuating circumstances.
- There are no registration fees for lessons/packages. However, there is a SGD 20 administrative fee for Group Classes.
- Payment of individual lessons or packages must be completed 48 hours before the first lesson.
- There will be strictly NO REFUNDS once payment is made.
- Rescheduling must take place 24 hours prior to the arranged lesson. If not, payment will be forfeited.
- In the case of an emergency (teacher or student), rescheduling will take place free-of-charge at the company’s discretion.
- For students who show up late to the lessons, the time will not be made up. However, if the teacher is late, the time will be made up either by extending the lesson or adding more time to a subsequent session.
- All online lessons and programmes will be recorded for archival and/or publicity purposes for our social media. Please inform us prior to the lessons if you do not give your consent.
- Only the student attending the lesson may be present at the teacher’s venue and studio, unless exceptions are made. E.g. special needs.
- Release of Liability – Parents, legal guardians of minor students, and adult students fully waive and relinquish any and all claims against VOCA PTE. LTD. and its owners and instructors from injuries or damages as a result of participating in any lessons or programmes in any way associated with VOCA PTE. LTD..
- By signing up for any lesson(s) or programme(s), you agree to all the terms stated in the company policies.
- VOCA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.